5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

Monday, July 31, 2017

Swords & Wizardry Metro Detroit Tap Room Tour!

I find myself with some extra time this Wednesday and Thursday night. After having a few successful nights at The Loaded Die's Board Game Night on Thursdays at Dragonmead, I have decided to an additional night, also hosted by The Loaded Die. This week I will be running my Swords & Wizardry live drop in game at both the B.Nektar Taproom on Wednesday night AND Dragonmead on Thursday night. Characters from previous games can be played in both. If we have success at B.Nektar, I will run 1-2 sessions a month there and 1-2 at Dragonmead. These games will run under the name "The Metro-Detroit Swords & Wizardry Society."

This weeks games for the Metro-Detroit Swords & Wizardry Society will be:

Wednesday 8/2/2017 at B.Nectar - 7:30-?

Thursday 8/3/2017 at Dragonmead 6:30-?

If you've been itching to play Swords & Wizardry, or any old school D&D and are in the area, stop in!