5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Come Play Swords & Wizardry At Dragonmead Microbrewery!

So, on the local gaming scene here in Metro-Detroit, a local FLGS The Loaded Die has partnered with some local breweries to get some game nights running around town. One of these is in my own backyard (so to speak) and the microbrewery I have frequented the most. Dragonmead of Warren Michigan. I've always wanted there to be gaming at Dragonmead, as it is a somewhat historically and fantasy themed brewery.
 
I have spoken with Rob Otlowski, who runs the Dragonmead Game Night for The Loaded Die, and he has green lighted me to run some OSR games there. I can't personally make it every week, so I will be running once or twice a month.
 
The plan is to begin a Swords & Wizardry campaign that players can drop in and out of as they are available. This ongoing game will take place once a month. If I am available a second week in a month, I will run a one off, possibly on a different system. So, if you are in the area, and want to get your OSR on, come down to Dragon mead Thursday night 7/13/2017. I intend to begin by 7:30 and run until 10:30 or so. In addition, these fine folks have many board games going on!